[unixODBC-dev] Perl, DBI, DBD::ODBC and an ODBC Driver Manager

Thu Jul 29 21:20:37 BST 2004

Umm, this looks like a unixodbc type of driver manager.
We expect to find the sql.h, sqlext.h and (which were
supplied with unixODBC) in $ODBCHOME/include directory alongside
the /usr/lib/libodbc.a /usr/lib/libodbc.so library. in $ODBCHOME/lib

:-)
Stefan