[unixODBC-dev] SOT: Building RPMs with out the GUI.

Tue Jul 27 23:19:08 BST 2004

Hi Rod,

Attached is the updated spec as promised.
The build has been tested on
	SuSE Linux 9.0 (i586)
	Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike)
but I didn't install the packages.

You can turn off building of the GUI packages completely:
	rpmbuild -bb unixODBC-2.2.9-2sr.spec \
		--define 'build_gui_qt 0' \
		--define 'build_gui_gtk 0'
or
	rpmbuild --rebuild unixODBC-2.2.9-2sr.src.rpm \
		--define 'build_gui_qt 0' \
		--define 'build_gui_gtk 0'

The default is to build the Qt GUI but not the GTK one.

Pls let me know if it works for you.

Cheers
Stefan