[unixODBC-dev] SOT: Building RPMs with out the GUI.

Tue Jul 27 21:21:25 BST 2004

Hi Rod,

> further then hung when it couldn't find the X includes.  Is X really
> required or is it some other dependency inside the standard libraries
> that causes this.

No, X is not required if you don't build any GUI component.
There was just some error in the logic of this -sr.spec (of mine).
Sorry.
The --disable-gui configure option should be set automatically if
neither gui is built.
I'm currently reworking and testing it on a RedHat system that has no X
at all.
Patience. It's going to be done in a couple of minutes (or so;-).

I'll post it on this list.

Stefan

DBC-sr.spec

--