[unixODBC-dev] SOT: Building RPMs with out the GUI.

Tue Jul 27 08:48:44 BST 2004

> >    Looking at the spec file I see no reference or options to compile
> > without the GUI stuff.  Is there a switch I can pass through the RPM
> > build or hard-code into the makefile to avoid these?

You might want to check out a new spec from the cvs
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/unixodbc/unixODBC/unixODBC-sr.spec
?rev=1.1&view=auto
and adapt it to your needs.

It includes some flags to selectively exclude subpackages already and
should build with (just about) any version of unixODBC.

Stefan