[unixODBC-dev] Connection to MS-SQL

Peter Harvey peterh at mysql.com
Fri Jul 23 11:30:03 BST 2004

Use the following to determine the place where unixODBC wants the ini files.

$ odbcinst -j

The System DSN file can exist but be empty.

Be careful - you do not want multiple versions of unixODBC installed. In
general; when you install a binary package the files go in /usr while
building and installing from source will place the files in /usr/local.

Peter Harvey, Software Developer MySQL AB
Office: +1 619 251-6923

Are you MySQL certified? www.mysql.com/certification