[unixODBC-dev] Re: [unixODBC-announce] Can unixODBC supportoracle?

Ham, Robert Robert.Ham at powergen.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 15:31:20 BST 2004

The same way most people in the free software and open source world
define it:

A cursory glance at this EPL shows "Commercial Use" as a definition
which I assume is distinguished from other uses, so I guess the answer
to my original question is "no".

Bob

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore Powergen Retail Limited does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Powergen Retail Limited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen Retail Limited, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432