[unixODBC-dev] Re: [unixODBC-announce] Can unixODBC supportoracle?

Wed Jul 21 14:57:48 BST 2004

Bob wrote:
> Is there a free software oracle driver?

How do you define "free"?? ;-)

There is an Open Source ODBC Driver for Oracle at
	http://home.fnal.gov/~dbox/oracle/odbc/
covered by the Easysoft Public License

http://fndapl.fnal.gov/lxr/http/source/oracle_odbc_driver/EPL.html

Stefan