[unixODBC-dev] API differences sql.h unixODBC vs. MS

Mon Dec 20 19:13:18 GMT 2004

> I'm currently running on Windows 2000 Server and MS Visual Studio 6.0
> This is "old"?

What Freddy and Nick are referring to is
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odbc/ht
m/dasdkodbcoverview_64bit.asp
"The ODBC headers and libraries shipped with MDAC 2.7 SDK contain
changes that will allow programmers to easily write code for the new 64
bit platforms."
http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/downloads/updates/default.aspx#MDAC

Stefan