[unixODBC-dev] Code reorg done...

Peter Harvey pharvey at mysql.com
Fri Dec 10 23:41:29 GMT 2004

... at least from the point of view of the root dir. Must get into FDB dir
and make it work in its new location.

Nick, as I mentioned earlier. Cvs seems to forever leave those, now,
obsolete dirs laying around. Would be good if they could be removed
permanently. For example; CAT and DBFIO are still arriving in the root dir
upon co even though CAT is of no use and DBFIO has now been moved to FDB
dir. Otherwise; I hope the root dir is 'cleaner' as you requested.

The File DataBase (FDB) remains an option in the unixODBC configure but will
not work until I (or someone else) gets a chance to change a few things to
make it build in its new location.

Peter Harvey,
Software Developer MySQL AB,
www.mysql.com