[unixODBC-dev] IPV6 support in Postgres ODBC drivers

Fri Dec 10 13:05:24 GMT 2004

Hi,

More bad news.
Even with the latest official PostgreSQL ODBC driver (psqlODBC
07.03.0200) you are out of luck.
It was released short before PostgreSQL 7.4.1 that was the first one to
include full IPv6 support.
http://www.postgresql.org/news/158.html
http://www.postgresql.org/news/160.html

Does anyone else have problems accessing the psqlODBC project page?

Stefan