[unixODBC-dev] Problem loading our ODBC driver

Raghavan Gurumurthy raghavan.gurumurthy at guptaworldwide.com
Thu Dec 9 19:27:50 GMT 2004

Our ODBC driver doesn't have a dependency on libodbcinst.so. I did "ldd" on
MySQL ODBC driver (libodbcmyS.so) and PostgreSQL (libodbcpsql.so) and
neither of them have the dependency on libodbcinst.so as well. How would I
force a dependency from my ODBC driver to libodbcinst module?

Thanks in advance,
Raghavan