[unixODBC-dev] Problem loading our ODBC driver

Raghavan Gurumurthy raghavan.gurumurthy at guptaworldwide.com
Wed Dec 8 20:24:54 GMT 2004

All: Starting with unixODBC driver manager version 2.2.10, our customers are
reporting an error (Cant open lib: libsqlbaseodbc.so - undefined symbol
SQLGetPrivateProfileString) when trying their applications with our ODBC
driver. The same application apparently works ok when used with unixODBC
driver manager version 2.2.8. Any clues as to what is causing the problem?

As far as I know, the SQLGetPrivateProfileString is implemented by the
driver manager and not expected to be in the driver code.

Thanks,
Raghavan Gurumurthy
Gupta Technologies