Re.Re: [unixODBC-dev] Query Regaring UNIX_ODBC Install for Montavista Linux

valagesan at hssworld.com valagesan at hssworld.com
Tue Dec 7 13:28:27 GMT 2004

Hi Nick,
Thank you very much for analyzing the problem.
 if we  install unix ODBC in solaris or Red Hat linux,
we don't want to use enable-gui flags of configure file.
Because by default the flag enable-gui=yes,and those OS(RedHat,solaris)
also support GUI.
so, we didn't face any problem
we simple execute ./configure. Isn't it?
But In Motavista Linux,there is no support for GUI.so,we have to disable
GUI
by using the option --enable-gui=no.

After doing this, configuration is done successfully.
But while doing make,I am facing the Error.
I had given reply to your question with the tag "vinoth Reply:".
please look below.