[unixODBC-dev] Query Regaring UNIX_ODBC Install for Montavista Linux

valagesan at hssworld.com valagesan at hssworld.com
Mon Dec 6 12:55:40 GMT 2004

Hi folks,
I am having Montavista Linux 3.0(MVL).
I have to install Unix-ODBC in MVL.
so, I downloaded unixODBC-2.2.8.tar.gz  and started to configure  it as
follows.
./configure --enable-gui=no
It configured successfully.
but I had faced compilation problem  as parser error in  SYNCH.cpp file.
But the same unix-ODBC is installed in Redhat linux and solaris machine
also.
Now,My question is
,Is there any  UNIX-ODBC which support Montavista Linux without doing any
changes in Makevar,Makefile and configure script.
I tried to search in the net. It  was no easy to find any UNIX_ODBC link
that support  MVL
eg.
If i do ./configure, It has to be configure.
and It should not face any compilation problem.

Regards
vinoth  A