[unixODBC-dev] strxmov routine?

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 19 01:57:57 BST 2004

While I was porting the MySQL driver I ran into a routine called "strxmov"

It appears to do a multiple concatenation of strings into a destination
variable.

example ..

    strxmov(connection,
            "DSN=",lpsetupdlg->aAttr[KEY_DSN].szAttr,
            ";SERVER=",lpsetupdlg->aAttr[KEY_SERVER].szAttr,
            ";DB=",lpsetupdlg->aAttr[KEY_DB].szAttr,
            ";USER=",lpsetupdlg->aAttr[KEY_USER].szAttr,
            ";PASSWORD=",lpsetupdlg->aAttr[KEY_PASSWORD].szAttr,
            ";PORT=",lpsetupdlg->aAttr[KEY_PORT].szAttr,";",NullS);

I do not appear to have this routine in the os/2 GCC port anywhere.

Does anyone have some source code or a macro that will implement this??

Thanks

Lorne

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca