{Attachment?} Re: [unixODBC-dev] "Newbie" questionabout conne cting to DSN

Temple, Jonas O Jonas.Temple at TycoHealthcare.com
Mon Aug 9 15:03:11 BST 2004

Nick,

Thanks for the info but I have a question.  When I used gODBCConfig, the IBM
DB2 driver showed up on the list when I clicked the "Add" button to add a
user DSN.  The driver had the correct description and pointed to the correct
.so.  Where did gODBCConfig get this driver definition from?  By chance
would I have another odbcinst.ini on the system in some other place than
/etc?

Thanks,

Jonas

news:<mailman.91.1092054595.17304.unixodbc-dev at mail.easysoft.com>...