[unixODBC-dev] Detailed ODBC Documentation

Peter Nolan peter at peternolan.com
Sat Aug 7 23:30:17 BST 2004

Hi,
does anyone know where there is more detailed ODBC documentation published
other than what is in the SQL Books provided with Server 2000?  The SQL
Server 2000 documentation describes most functions but does not show the
detailed parameters and describe the behavior of the functions...I've been
coding by trying and testing...but I guess there must be some kind of ODBC
specifications out there somewhere. I'm quite happy to 'read the
manual'..;-)

Thanks

Peter