[unixODBC-dev] best news/discussion groups for ODBC developers??

Peter Nolan peter at peternolan.com
Sun Aug 1 20:04:24 BST 2004

Hi All,
I've also developed an ETL tool on top of ODBC in C++ and recently ported it
to AIX so I purchased the Oracle/AIX ODBC driver from easysoft.....

The microsoft ODBC forum didn't seem like a great place for an ODBC
developer to hang out and get questions answered..

This group looks pretty busy but I'm wondering if people here are developers
of ODBC apps or users of ODBC apps?

I was wondering if anyone here had an opinion about the best place for ODBC
developer discussion?

I'm interested in finding a developer community for ODBC developers...and of
course willing to contribute to the discussion.

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
www.peternolan.com